profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, November 18, 2006 @ 12:01 pm
Axis For all the people who recently tagged,
Charlotte, 1. The quirky one :D 2. Don't burst out laughing during ballet. (Maybe you don't anymore...) 3. Red! 4. Your cheerfulness! :) 5. Ballet buddies! :D 6. Chipmunk? 7. How come you're so cheerful all the time? Carine, 1. Your hair affects your mood. 2. Wear brighter colours out! :D Or or or... Suddenly sing extremely loudly halfway through Mrs Logan's lesson. 3. Black, obviously. 4. You personify your electronic goods. 5. You being my ward and having no idea that you already knew who I was. 6. Owl...?!?! (It was the first thing that came into my head.) 7. I've asked you everything I've needed, I think. Camilla, 1. You go to Borders very very frequently. 2. Can you not come up with a pun just for a day? 3. Teal. :) 4. Your puns! Hahahaha. :D 5. Meeting you at the High Jump finals in 2005 and sharing how nervous we were! 6. Errr, a cat? 7. What should I ask you? Tiara, 1. We coordinate buses and used to time roll call! :D 2. I challenge you to not touch your phone for an entire hour :) 3. Purple! 4. Being able to talk about anything under the sun with you. Haha! 5. Not liking you in Primary school :( 6. Lion! (Your wallet!) 7. Am I pretty? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cheryl Wong, 1. You play basketball very well. 2. Wear a skirt out!!! 3. Orange! 4. Your jokes :) 5. My TALL little FP2 junior :D 6. Giraffe? 7. Got a joke? Joey, 1. You have extremely good dress sense! 2. Don't go shopping. (IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT :D) 3. Silver. Gold. Maroon? 4. Your smile. (Dont ask, I know it sounds quite wrong.) 5. Ballet buddies :D 6. Damselfly. Hahahahaha! 7. Would you ever quit dance if you got the chance? (Eh it rhymes!) Charlene, 1. You can sing well! 2. Bake 10 pizzas and eat them all up yourself. 3. Pink :) 4. The way you smile even at a really bad joke. Your cool bouncy hair curls :D 5. Charlene the intellectual-looking one in Primary school! 6. Butterfly! 7. Would you ever cut your hair really short? Yi Rui, 1. You're goofy, yet emo at the same time. Bet no one has ever called you emo! 2. Grow your hair and style it like Charlene's :D 3. Yellow! 4. Your wisecracks and constant "Ni-nee" calling. 5. Going home with you on the school bus! :) 6. Fish. 7. Would you ever propose to Yvonne, if you were a guy? :) That was quite fun! Haha. ___ Okay so lately the days have been occupied by pre-camp training with Ms J. It's... okay. Gadgets gadgets gadgets square lashes gadgets clove hitches gadgets poles gadgets gadgets... Okay yeah that's all we've been doing. I was expecting stuff like firelighting or axemanship or something... :( Condolences to the beloved meepok uncle who passed away due to a heart attack three nights ago :( Life's been gloomy. But then again, thank you for family and friends :) Love, Kim |